This Thursday at 6PM, Eagle City Hall,
trail users and trail stakeholders of all kinds will have a rare chance to become trail system designers. There will be a short presentation, followed by small group exercises, where conversation will shape our course for years to come. (There are even children’s activities planned to keep children engaged and you on topic.) The question is…
…How do you want Eagle to see their place in pathways and trail planning?
What do you think Eagle should do first?
- Do you see Eagle as a hub that could connect you to neighboring trail and greenbelt systems?
- Or do you think Eagle’s focus should be on creating routes that better serve the heart of Eagle?
- Should pathways here enhance commerce?
- Or should their design focus on alternate transportation routes?
- Connect to Eagle Island State Park?
- Connect to Avimor? Hidden Springs? Ridge to Rivers trails?
- Provide safe routes to schools?
- Develop hiking trails? ATV trails? Equestrian trails? Bike trails?
In Eagle, we are asking you
these questions now so we can be sure we are on the right path. Attend and have your ideas heard. We will listen.
Map to Eagle City Hall